A delicious combination of fresh heirloom tomatoes, creamy burrata cheese, and a homemade vinaigrette. This light and refreshing salad is the perfect accompaniment to any meal.
- 4 large heirloom tomatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds) or 4 to 5 large plum tomatoes
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves plus additional whole leaves for garnish
- 1/4 cup Della Terra Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 (2.5-ounce) burrata cheese rounds
- Della Terra Cask-Aged Balsamic, for drizzling
- Cut up tomatoes in large cubes and place in a bowl with Della Terra Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt, pepper, and basil. Toss together.
- Place half of burrata rounds on a plate and surround cheese with cubed tomato mixture.
- Drizzle Della Terra Cask-Aged Balsamic over top and use whole basil leaves to garnish.