This salad is an easy no-cook meal dressed in a deliciously simple maple lime dressing using sweet and savory cherry tomatoes. Serve over your favorite grain for a filling and nourishing bowl.
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp Della Terra Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Della Terra Chili Oil
- ½ tsp fennel seeds and ground coriander
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans rinsend and drained
- ¼ Cup parsley, minced
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, minced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- Juice and zest one lime, make sure it’s a juicy one
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Salt and pepper
- Cook Couscous or quinoa. Prepare couscous by combining equal parts couscous and boiling water or veggie broth in a bowl, cover and let stand for at least 10 mins.
- In a small bowl, combine the cherry tomatoes and ¼ tsp kosher salt. Allow to sit for 10 minutes. Add in the garlic, oil, soy sauce, maple syrup, vinegar and seasoning. Mix to combine and then set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl add beans, parsley, cilantro, scallions, lime zest and juice along with another pinch of salt and pepper. Give everything a good mix to combine then top with the tomato mixture and cubed avocado. Mix everything until well incorporated. Let it marinate for an hour for enhanced flavor. Serve over couscous.