Mixed Vegetable Salad
This salad is a symphony of flavors and textures that is sure to delight your taste buds. Featuring a mix of arugula, kale, spinach, and butter lettuce, this salad provides a variety of greens that are both nutritious and delicious. Topped with fresh celery, sweet carrots, juicy cherry tomatoes, and roasted Brussels sprouts, this salad is both satisfying and nourishing.
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup dino kale
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- butter lettuce
- 3 stalks celery
- 3 carrots
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup brussel sprouts
- Della Terra Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Della Terra Cask-Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Della Terra Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
- Crumbled ricotta salata
- One part of each arugula, baby spinach, dino kale shredded, and butter lettuce.
- Dice in bite size pieces the celery, beets, carrots, brussel sprouts and toss in the cherry tomatoes.
- Mix together and then drizzle mainly Extra Virgin Olive Oil and aged balsamic and when done drizzle meyer lemon to finish the salad.
- Top with coarse sea salt and ground black pepper and sprinkle ricotta salata on top.