The bright green color of the peas makes for a beautiful presentation and the combination of flavors is sure to impress your guests. Whether you're hosting a fancy dinner party or just looking for a tasty snack, these crostini are sure to please.
- Handful of English peas
- 1 shallot
- 3 mint leaves
- Sea Salt (Maldon preferred)
- Della Terra Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Goat cheese (Melodie California Cheese preferred)
- Blanche English peas for two minutes, while sautéing one shallot in Della Terra Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Drain water from peas and add peas to shallot sauté.
- While still warm, add goat cheese and blend with a hand mixer.
- Once blended, spread on toasted crostini and drizzle with Della Terra Extra Virgin Olive Oil.