Sauteed Cannellini Beans with Sage
This is a delicious and simple side dish that showcases cannellini beans in all their glory. Sauteed with fragrant sage and a touch of garlic, this dish is an easy way to add a nutritious and flavorful component to any meal.
- 3 cans of Italian Cannellini beans
- 5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 6 fresh sage leaves
- Della Terra Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sauté chopped garlic in Della Terra Extra Virgin Olive Oil over low heat.
- Add beans (drain and rinse)
- Add sage leaves and cook on low heat for 20 minutes
- Garnish with kosher sea salt and drizzle with Della Terra Extra Virgin Olive Oil